Blackjack Win Variations
Some players are surprised to find out they won 2 to 1 or even money on Blackjack hand when they realise they did not take a look at the table to see that the game they were playing differs from traditional blackjack. And it is not only rules that differ, but the payouts and winning conditions differ too.
- Player does not bust on 22, but his hand counts as 21.
- If the dealer has a 10 up, the player plays and gets 21, he ties even if the dealer has a Blackjack.
- Dealer turns over the hole card in case the up-card is a 10.
- In case of a tie on 17, dealer wins instead of a push.
- Dealer wins ties on 17, 18 and 19. These hands are lost to the dealer instead of a common push.
- Dealer wins all ties
- 5-card Charlie - player that gets a 5 card hand that does not bust he wins.
- 6-card unbusted player hand wins all the time.
As you can see there are many points you need to take a look at before you start playing your favorite game.