Basics Of Perfect Pairs Blackjack
Perfect Pairs is one of the most popular Blackjack variations. The game remains to be the same as the traditional one, however the main difference is the fact that it provides a side bet that can win a jackpot. This bet in addition can provide a 30-to-1 payout per hand! The players play the traditional way and place the extra bet on a perfect pair which can be up to $25. In case the first two cards are a pair, the bonus for pairs is paid out.
Rules of Perfect Pairs Blackjack
The game is just like the traditional one, besides the fact that no matter if the player loses or wins in the game against the dealer, the side bet may bring him an extra win.
Each player is dealt two cards including the dealer. The cards of the players are dealt face up, while dealer cards are dealt one face up and another facing down. The Blackjack is paid 3-to-2 immediately. Dealer has to stand on 17 or above and hit if he has 16 or below.
After the cards are dealt, the dealer checked for Blackjack and then pays out Perfect pair bets. The players that have a pair on their first two cards and placed the side bet win. The side bets that lost are removed from the table.
- Re-split is allowed to two times
- No re-splitting Aces
- Split Aces get only one more card
- Doubling is allowed on any first two cards
- Players can not double after they split Aces.
- A Mixed pair (which means pair of different color as 7 of diamonds and 7 of clubs) = pays 5-to-1 (in some casinos it is 6-to-1)
- A Colored pair (a pair of the same color, but different suit as 8 of diamonds and 8 of hearts) = pays 10-to-1 (in some casinos it is 12-to-1)
- A Perfect pair (a pair of the same suit as two Jacks of diamonds) = pays 30-to-1 (in some casinos 25-to-1)
As in some casinos the rules may differ, please check the rules before you play.