Blackjack Tips and Secrets
Blackjack is without a doubt a game of skill that demands knowledge of the blackjack rules, blackjack strategy and even some blackjack tips. The last will help you avoid the most common mistakes when playing both in land and online casinos and eliminate factors that can somehow influence your odds. Below you will find the list of most common Do's and Don'ts when you want to play blackjack online.
Blackjack Basic Tips
The quick blackjack tips below will show you the main things you have to remember when learning how to play blackjack if you want to end up a winner. Pay attention, as some tips are only useful in online casinos and vice versa. For a list of most common tips for land casino players, take a look at our article "ground casino rules".
|1.||Decide what bankroll is appropriate for your game.||1.||Start a real money game without learning the basic strategy.|
|2.||Choose the table according to the money you have.||2.||Exceed the bankroll limit you have chosen.|
|3.||Use the betting cycles.||3.||Act like the dealer.|
|4.||Withdraw half of your money once you win a big amount.||4.||Relax and count on winning all the time.|
|5.||Aim to get closer to 21, not to beat the dealer.||5.||Take the insurance bet.|
Blackjack Tips In Detail
Right now let's talk about each of the abovementioned tips in a little more details.
- Decide what bankroll is appropriate for the game. This will help you control your winnings or/and losses. You will also feel more confident and not worry about how much to bet and when to leave.
- Never start a real money game without learning the Basic Strategy. Do not forget that blackjack is a mathematical game, therefore follow the recommendations to help you win regularly and reduce the casinos edge.
- Choose the table you play according to the money you have. Do not go for a table where the limit is higher than 1/20 of the bankroll you have. This way you can make your game long enough to be enjoyable and enables you to win.
- Do not exceed the limit you have chosen and know when to stop the game and leave, no matter how bad or good you are. This means that if you are on a losing streak keep yourself from betting more to try and win back and if you are on a winning streak leave before you risk too much.
- Do not forget about betting cycles, bet more when winning and bet less when losing. Betting cycles help you to make quick solutions while playing. However, do not forget about your bankroll.
- Do not act like the dealer! The Dealer plays in favor of the casino and if you both go bust the casino wins. That is why you should use your extra options like Doubling and Splitting.
- Withdraw half of your money once you win a big amount. This way you will protect at least half of your winnings. Moreover, you will definitely leave the casino with some money and in a good mood.
- Do not count on winning all the time. Remember that winning and losing cycles are all part of the game, so relax and try betting less. Do not forget that this is just a game and do not get disappointed if you lose.
- The aim of the game remains to get closest to 21 but beating the dealer is the second one. Do not get distracted by the fact the dealer may have a high up card, follow the basic strategy and know when you are to risk and when you should stand.
- No matter what, ignore the insurance bet! This bet favors the casino and should only be used only by experienced card-counters. Remember that this bet will not help you win as a result, but only take more money away from you.