Super Fun 21 Rules
Super Fun 21 is another interesting blackjack variant. This game is played with one deck of 52 cards. The basic rules are the same as traditional blackjack rules. However, this game does have different features that make it special.
Rules of Super Fun 21 Blackjack
- Each player gets two cards face up and the dealer's cards are one face up and one face down.
- The dealer hits on soft 17. Each player may split to 4 times and is allowed to Double Down after he splits.
- Players can re-split Aces and 10-valued cards are also allowed to re-split.
- Surrendering is also allowed.
Additional Super Fun 21 rules
- If the player has blackjack, he always wins, even against the dealer's blackjack.
- If a player has a hand of 6 or more cards that total 20 like - 2♣ 3♦ 2♠ 3♥ 4♦ 5♠ or less he beats the dealer even if he has a blackjack.
- Any 5 or more — card player hand that totals 21 like 2♣ 3♦ 4♠ K♥ A♠ pays off 2:1.
- A Diamond blackjack (Jack and Ace of diamonds) pays 2:1
However, no casino would create a game that is in favor of the player all the time. This game has its pitfalls. Player blackjack pays even money.
Remember, any game strategy especially the blackjack basic strategy for Super Fun 21 means not only playing to win but also having a lot of fun while you gamble.
We strongly recommend you to check the game rules before you start playing at any casino.